Have a great idea that you want to submit to the next event?
SOUP is a great way to raise money, build community support and get connections to local resources that can help you carry out your project.
- Keep your proposal short, quick and to the point – we have given you 150 words per question!
- Your idea can be about ANYTHING!
- The idea must be about the City of Ely
- You do not have to be a resident to submit an idea.
- You can submit your idea more than once! If you idea doesn’t get selected for this months soup SUBMIT AGAIN! Only 4 submissions are chosen to share at the SOUP.
- Save your work ahead of time. Once you submit your application there isn’t an email sharing your work post submission. Save it so if you want to resubmit later you have the language you want for later!
- Anything you submit (except your phone number) will be used to print at the dinners. So make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
- We DO NOT use technology to present (aka powerpoint or things that are based on the idea of the projector)
- If you have never been to a SOUP before…come! See what this is about. This is different than anything you submitted to before. It’s not formal, you can sit on the ground, anything can happen, magic is everywhere. I strongly suggest attending before submitting but that’s just me. Not a rule.
The submission form isn’t long or complicated so have a go.
You’ll get an email to say we’ve received your project.
Submit your idea now